- All Commencement Ceremonies are ticketed events; all guests attending must have a ticket, including children and infants.
- Graduation is an exciting milestone for all our students, and we wish that we could provide unlimited tickets to every graduate. However, we must make accommodations for all graduates to have some guests attend.
- Therefore, each graduate is allotted a limited number of tickets. Allocation is based on the number of students participating in the ceremony and the capacity of the venue.
- To receive their allotted commencement tickets, graduates must register through Ticket Alternative’s website. Graduates will need to know their student ID number in order to activate their account online. Additional tickets cannot be guaranteed. Please plan accordingly.
- Graduates can only claim their allotted tickets or purchase additional tickets through Ticket Alternative’s website. There are no ticket pick-up sites available on campus.
- Graduates experiencing any technical difficulties, please contact Ticket Alternative at 1-877-725-8849.
- Please revisit the website on Monday, June 11, 2018 for information on how to claim your tickets as well as the number of tickets allotted to graduates for each ceremony.
Summer 2018 Commencement dates
Thursday, July 26, 2018
10:00 a.m. (Ticket allotment: to be announced by June 11, 2018)
College of Architecture and Construction Management
Coles College of Business
College of Computing and Software Engineering
SPSU College of Engineering and Engineering Technology
WellStar College of Health & Human Services
3:00 p.m. (Ticket allotment: to be announced by June 11, 2018)
College of the Arts
Bagwell College of Education
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
College of Science & Mathematics
7:00 p.m. (Ticket allotment: to be announced by June 11, 2018)
All Postgraduate students (Doctorate, Specialist, Masters)
Live Commencement Ceremony Stream
There will be live streaming available beginning 15 minutes prior to each ceremony. Click here to visit the Live stream page.