There will be live streaming available to view beginning 15 minutes prior to each ceremony. The link to the online streaming can be found on the KSU Commencement website at the bottom of the home page.
- All Commencement Ceremonies are ticketed events; all guests attending must have a ticket, including children and infants.
- Graduation is an exciting milestone for all our students, and we wish that we could provide unlimited tickets to every graduate. However, we must make accommodations for all graduates to have some guests attend.
- Therefore, each graduate is allotted a limited number of tickets. Allocation is based on the number of students participating in the ceremony and the capacity of the venue.
- To receive their allotted commencement tickets, graduates must register through Ticket Alternative’s website. Graduates will need to know their student ID number in order to activate their account online.
- Additional tickets cannot be guaranteed. Please plan accordingly.
- Graduates can only claim their allotted tickets or purchase additional tickets through Ticket Alternative’s website. There are no ticket pick-up sites available on campus.
- Graduates experiencing any technical difficulties, please contact Ticket Alternative at 1-877-725-8849
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 (Ticket allotment: TBD)
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 (Ticket allotment: TBD)