There will be live streaming available to view beginning 15 minutes prior to each ceremony. The link to the online streaming can be found on the KSU Commencement website at the bottom of the home page.
- All Commencement Ceremonies are ticketed events; all guests attending must have a ticket, including children and infants.
- Graduation is an exciting milestone for all our students, and we wish that we could provide unlimited tickets to every graduate. However, we must make accommodations for all graduates to have some guests attend.
- Therefore, each graduate is allotted a limited number of tickets. Allocation is based on the number of students participating in the ceremony and the capacity of the venue.
- To receive their allotted commencement tickets, graduates must register through Ticket Alternative’s website. Graduates will need to know their student ID number in order to activate their account online.
- The allotted tickets will be available to claim online from Monday, June 26, 2017 at 9 a.m. through Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 12 noon. This is the ONLY timeframe during which you will have guaranteed access to the free allotted tickets.
- Starting on Monday, July 24, 2017 from 9 a.m. – 12 noon (pending ticket availability), any allotted tickets that were not claimed will be available for graduates to purchase online. IF tickets are available for purchase, graduates may purchase up to 5 additional tickets at a cost of $2.00 per ticket.
- Additional tickets cannot be guaranteed. Please plan accordingly.
- Graduates can only claim their allotted tickets or purchase additional tickets through Ticket Alternative’s website. There are no ticket pick-up sites available on campus.
- Graduates experiencing any technical difficulties, please contact Ticket Alternative at 1-877-725-8849
Summer 2017 Commencement dates
Friday, July 28, 2017
10:00 a.m. (Ticket allotment: to be announced on June 22, 2017)
College of Architecture and Construction Management
Coles College of Business
College of Computing and Software Engineering
SPSU College of Engineering and Engineering Technology
WellStar College of Health & Human Services
3:00 p.m. (Ticket allotment: to be announced on June 22, 2017)
College of the Arts
Bagwell College of Education
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
College of Science & Mathematics
7:00 p.m. (Ticket allotment: to be announced on June 22, 2017)
All Postgraduate students (Doctorate, Specialist, Masters)
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 (Ticket allotment: TBD)
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 (Ticket allotment: TBD)