At Kennesaw State University, student success is our number one priority and the celebration of each student’s success during graduation ceremonies serves as the high point of the year.
Circumstances created by the coronavirus pandemic have required the postponement of commencement exercises for Spring and Summer and Fall 2020.
However, we are pleased to announce that commencement ceremonies for students who graduated in the Spring, Summer and Fall of 2020 and will be graduating in Spring, 2021, will be held during the week of May 10 – 14, 2021.
Even though there are additional details to be finalized, we wanted to provide you with the dates for the ceremonies below:
Monday, May 10, 2021
• 7pm - Graduate Ceremony
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
• 10am - Norman J. Radow College of Humanities and Social Sciences (Ceremony 1)
• 5pm - Norman J. Radow College of Humanities and Social Sciences (Ceremony 2)
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
• 10am - Coles College of Business (Ceremony 1)
• 5pm - Coles College of Business - School of Communication and Media (Ceremony 2)
Thursday, May 13, 2021
• 10am - Southern Polytechnic College of Engineering Ceremony
• 5pm - College of Computing and Software Engineering | College of Architecture and
Construction Management Ceremony
Friday, May 14, 2021
• 10am - College of Science and Mathematics | College of the Arts Ceremony
• 5pm - Wellstar College of Health and Human Services | Bagwell College of Education
Saturday, May 15, 2021 - Additional Ceremonies (If necessary)
Commencement ceremonies will be held at Fifth Third Bank Stadium in order to provide for appropriate social distancing.
The outside ceremonies will be held rain or shine. All ceremonies will be live streamed and will also be available for viewing after the event. Guests who are at high risk for severe illness due to COVID-19 are encouraged to participate via our live stream option.
Beginning February 1, 2021, graduates from Spring, Summer and Fall 2020 who are interested in joining commencement ceremonies for their colleges will be able to register their participation through a portal that will be available on the KSU Commencement website.
This registration portal will close on February 28, 2021 with tickets being distributed for each commencement in April, 2021.
Students scheduled to graduate will still earn their degrees and receive their diplomas, consistent with academic standards.
Thank you for your continued hard work and support of Kennesaw State University and we look forward to celebrating all of our graduates in Spring 2021.