Graduation is an exciting milestone for all KSU students! While we wish we could provide unlimited tickets to every graduate, we must make accommodations so all graduates can invite guests.
Spring 2021 Ticketing Policy
Tickets will be required for all guests, including children and infants, attending any of the Spring 2021 Commencement Ceremonies at Fifth Third Bank Stadium.
Tickets will be available to claim beginning at 9:00 am on April 5, 2021 through 5:00 pm on May 6, 2021.
- Seating inside of the venue is reserved seating.
- Tickets will be sent as mobile delivery.
- Tickets are only valid for the assigned ceremony date and time. They may not be used for other ceremonies.
- No additional tickets will be available for purchase to ensure social distancing for all guests in advance.
- No tickets will be sold at the box office on the date of the commencement ceremonies.
- Students may not register to attend to receive tickets on behalf of another student.
- We are unable to accommodate split seating or adjust the number of seats in a cluster. Ticket exchange is discouraged to avoid guests sitting with someone outside their household.
- All tickets should be downloaded in advance due to potential connectivity issues.
All spring 2021 commencement ceremonies will be held rain or shine.
Masks and social distancing will be required. For a full list of the Fifth Third Bank Stadium Covid-19 policies, please visit this link
Students who registered in advance to be a participant in the Spring 2021 Commencement Ceremonies will be eligible to claim tickets for their guests. Each student will receive FOUR tickets for their commencement ceremony.
If you still need to register for Commencement, the participant registration page can be accessed via this link.
Please note that Commencement Registration will close on February 28, 2021.
Late registrations may not be accepted.