Faculty and Staff Information

Faculty and Staff

Commencement Regalia

The Commencement Regalia Approval Form must be completed and submitted by a faculty/staff representative of the academic department sponsoring the student organization to obtain regalia approval. The only regalia items that may be approved are Honor cords, stoles, or pins. Students must contact the appropriate academic department or sponsoring student organizations to obtain these items. The KSU Bookstore is not responsible for ordering honors commencement regalia.