Faculty and Staff Information

Faculty and Staff

Commencement Regalia

To obtain regalia approval, the Commencement Regalia Approval Form must be completed and submitted by a faculty/staff representative of the academic department sponsoring the student organization. The only types of regalia items that may be approved are Honor cords, stoles or pins. Students must contact the appropriate academic department or sponsoring student organization for more information on obtaining these items. The KSU Bookstore is not responsible for ordering honors commencement regalia.