Commencement is an exciting time for you and your graduate. Please follow these guidelines and be considerate of other guests so everyone may have a great experience. Thank you.
- The ceremony will be held in the Convocation Center.
- The doors open 1.5 hours prior to the start of the ceremony.
- There is a clear bag policy for Commencement.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed inside the Convocation Center. There is a concession stand open once you enter the building.
- Arrive early to allow plenty of time to find a parking spot and a seat inside.
- Guest seating is general admission.
- You must present a ticket to be admitted. Everyone is required to have a ticket – including infants and children.
- Saving seats in the Convocation Center is allowed up to 15 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Strollers are not permitted in the arena, but there will be a stroller check-in located in the lobby.
- Balloons are not permitted inside the Convocation Center.
- Following the ceremony, all graduates will be outside of the Convocation Center. Plan accordingly and prearrange a designated area to meet your guests and graduates.
CLEAR BAG GUIDELINES APPROVED FOR ENTRY