Security has the right to inspect any item at any time for the purpose of safety. Prohibited items* must be returned to cars or disposed of before entering the venue. No place will be offered to store any of these items.
- Aerosol/pressurized cans
- Animals (except service animals and service-in-training)
- Artificial noisemakers including airhorns, whistles, musical instruments, etc.
- Banners, posters, and flags larger than 4’x3’
- Flyers, handouts, advertisements
- Glassware of any kind
- Helium balloons
- Illegal substances, drugs, and chemicals of any kind
- Instruments of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Open flames
- Poles or staffs of any kind (metal, plastic, wooden)
- Weapons, flares, fireworks, and smoke devices
- Use of cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes, vapes, juuls, dip, chew, etc.
Kennesaw State University is committed to the health and well-being of all members of the KSU community. A smoke/tobacco-free campus means that everyone, including guests, is free to travel and visit anywhere on campus without having to avoid potentially health-hazardous situations.
*Event management reserves the right to make exceptions upon its discretion.