Information For Graduates
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! We are excited to celebrate with you! Check this out for everything you need to know about your commencement ceremony!
As we approach commencement, here are some things to keep in mind:
- If you have not already picked up your cap, gown and/or hood or are interested in diploma frames or invitations, please visit or contact the Bookstore. For specific details about which regalia you need to purchase based on your degree and college, please click here.
- Please do not bring purses or small personal items with you, as you will not have a place to store them.
- Please park at the Kennesaw Campus East Parking Deck on Frey Road
- Please check in at the Siegel Student Center starting an hour and a half before your ceremony start time. To participate, you must check in no later than 30 minutes before the ceremony start time.
- All tickets were emailed to you after you completed the Commencement Attendance Portal in Marching Order reservation process and are mobile delivery. Guests should plan to present their tickets on their mobile devices for scanning at event entry. Printed tickets can be scanned, but are not required.
- Tickets will not be sold at the Convocation Center ticket window.
- For your guests, please be aware: There will be metal detectors and a clear bag policy.
For any other questions or concerns, please contact The Office of the Registrar at email@example.com.