Security has the right to inspect any item at any time for the purpose of safety.
Prohibited items must be returned to cars or disposed of before entering the venue and will not be accepted by employees. There will be no place offered to store any of these items.
- Animals (except service animals)
- Artificial noisemakers (including air horns, whistles, etc.)
- Cigarettes, cigars, pipes, all forms of smokeless tobacco, clove cigarettes and any other smoking devices that use tobacco such as hookahs or simulate the use of tobacco such as electronic cigarettes
- Costumes with face masks
- Fireworks of any kind (including smoke bombs and flares)
- Flags on poles
- Illegal drugs or chemicals
- Laser pointers
- Signs on sticks
- Signs that block the view of others
- Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. knives (including pocket knives), pepper spray, stun-guns, slingshots, concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)